People crave the unusual.
Doing something new raises your interest level and lets you see your “date” in a new light.
Always be on the lookout for new possibilities.
- Keep your eye on the newspaper or a magazine for new and fun things happening.
- Check websites on your favorite subjects to see events that might be coming up.
- Check your local (or a couple cities away) Visitors Bureau or Chamber of Commerce for events.
- Drop the Yellow Pages on the floor and see what page opens, then choose an idea (plumbing assistant?)
- If you love a particular sport, contact a sports shop to see if they may know events you can attend.
BTW, be sure to choose activities that allow for conversation too!